FAMILY DEPENDENT VISA DUBAI
If you want your family to be in Dubai, the family visa is a must thing that you need to have. The family dependent visa Dubai permits the sponsor to family, spouse, kid’s up to 18 years. In other words, as your employer is responsible for you to live and work there the same way you have to be a sponsor for your family and other dependents.
Family visa needs following documents and other important information.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR FAMILY DEPENDENT VISA DUBAI
- People who have a valid residency permit in UAE they can certainly sponsor their families.
- Male residents who have jobs in UAE and earning in between Dh. 3000 to Dh. 4000 plus accommodation, so they can easily help their families in sponsoring.
- The type of procession is not anymore the condition for the employee to sponsor a family visa since March 2019; UAe government has amended. That a man can bring his family in UAE without bothering his profession, department of kind of job he has, what he needs is the income only.
- If a father can meet the criteria of sponsoring kids, therefore mother doesn’t need to sponsor a family visa to the kids.
- Wife is allowed too to bring their spouses in Dubai, but they need some extra requirements to fulfill.
- One can also sponsor a visa to their maids, drivers, and nannies; but some restrictions are applicable to do such activity
- Both males and females who are going to have a dependent visa, if they are above 18 they need to go through a medical fitness test at UAE government centers. In addition all applicants who are above age, they need to go through communicable test. For instance Tb and HIV, if reported with positive reports, will be immediately deported.
- Application form
- Salary certificate
- Bank statement of 3 months for a long time and new residents can submit a 1-month statement.
- Emirates ID card, Labor card, and tenancy contract that’s should be tested.
- Marriage certificate attested from UAE authorities.
- Photocopy of passport of sponsor and family member with Original passport for attestation.
- Medical certificates of spouse, parents or kids above 18 from UAE medical health center.
- 3 passport photos of members who need a Visa.
FEE REQUIRED FOR APPLYING FAMILY DEPENDENT VISA DUBAI
- AED 310 Application with typing fees per member
- AED 15 Empost label (Optional)
HOW TO SPONSOR PARENTS IN DUBAI
To clarify, one can sponsor his parent by submitting proof that you are their only support and they don’t have anyone who can take care of them back at home. Hence, according to the Dubai government, one should have a minimum salary of Dh. 20,000 or Dh. 19,000 with accommodation is must to sponsor parents.
HOW A WOMAN CAN SPONSOR A FAMILY OR SPOUSE
If a woman in Dubai is earning Dh. 10,000 monthly she can apply for her family, and she also needs a permit from DNRD for her sponsors. A single mother can sponser her kid, but after some verification.
RENEWAL OF VISA
The duration of residence visa depends on your sponsorship and who is sponsored. It’s valid for 1, 2 and 3 years of sponsorship. You can get your visa renew similar to those of fresh visa applicants.
Above all dependents have 30 days of grace period to get their visa renewed or obtain a new visa upon the previous visa cancellation. Therefore, if the employee couldn’t get his visa renewed or canceled, he will be considered as illegal resident of UAE and the person is supposed to pay a fine.
For more information, please visit GDRFA or call their Amer Toll free service on 800-5111 to get the detailed procedure for application.